Location: Graefelfing / Germany
Managing Director: Dipl. Ing. Rainer Josef Loeffelholz
Register Amtsgericht München HRB 61.846, MVA Mess- und Verfahrenstechnik GmbH, 82166 Graefelfing
Register Amtsgericht München HRB 15.7850, MVA Vertriebs GmbH Mess- und Verfahrenstechnik, 82166 Graefelfing
Responsible for media services treaty:
Selection 6, paragraph 2: Dipl. Ing. Rainer Josef Loeffelholz
Provider identification for media services treaty selection 6, paragraph 1:
MVA Mess- und Verfahrenstechnik GmbH, Lochhamer Schlag 6, 82166 Graefelfing
MVA Vertriebs GmbH Mess- und Verfahrenstechnik, Lochhamer Schlag 6, 82166 Gräfelfing
Responsible for advertisements within the meaning of the press law:
Dipl. Ing. Rainer Josef Loeffelholz
Provider identification within the meaning of the german teleservice act:
Dipl. Ing. Rainer Josef Loeffelholz
Copyright: Copyright 2014, MVA GmbH Mess- und Verfahrenstechnik. All rights reserved.
1. Name and contact details of the controller
Mr. Achim Bruns
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
When you visit our website www. , the browser used on your device will automatically send information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
• IP address of the requesting computer,
• Date and time of access,
• Name and URL of the retrieved file,
• Website from which access takes place ( Referrer -URL),
• used browser and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
• Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
• Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
• Evaluation of system security and stability as well
• for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
• Your Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO have given express consent to this
• lit disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
• lit in the event that the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1. c DSGVO is a legal obligation, as well
• This lit permitted by law and pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
4. Affected rights
You have the right:
• in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a The right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
• pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us immediately;
• in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except where the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is required;
• in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you this to assert, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to obtain your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
• pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO your once granted consent to revoke against us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
• according to Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
5. Right to object
Lit If your personal data on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
Do you want to exercise your right of revocation or, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Data security
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Lochhamer Schlag 6
82166 Graefelfing / Germany
Telefon: +49 (0)89 8583690
Fax: +49 (0)89 85836970
MVA Tax Nr. 143/165/50240 respectively 143/165/50836
Sales Tax IdNr. DE 1294 22895 repectively DE 1851 94295
State ot the data 20.03.2014